Quite some time ago, Wendy over at The Bend in the Road tagged me with a meme, which I completely forgot about. Oh, I created it right away - I just forgot to post it. Boy oh boy: my memory is like a sieve these days!
So after a little updating to make it current, I present...
Four things I did today:
1. Facilitated a Healthy Lifestyle meeting of six women, where we discussed the role of spirituality in leading a balanced life. What do you think: does it play a part?
2. Watched last night’s episode of Brothers & Sisters. Love that show!
3. Laundry (are you jealous??)
4. Tutored Mark at the jail on more GED preparation. Adverbs and adjectives and paraphrasing – oh my!
Four things on my to-do list:
1. Email my sister the directions on brining a turkey. We usually have Thanksgiving here, and I brine the bird every year. She’s hosting this year, and wants to learn how to make such a moist turkey.
2. Quilt. I haven’t had a chance to do so in over a week, and my fingers are itching to sit at the sewing machine!
3. Vacuum (again – are you jealous??)
4. Light a fire under our contractor to get the backyard finished.
Four of my guilty pleasures:
1. Crossword puzzles. Love ‘em! I’ve always got one going.
2. The computer. Emailing, blogging, surfing the net. I spend waaaay too much time on this thing!
3. Strolling through bookstores. I could spend hours picking out just one special book to read.
4. Taking a nap on a Saturday afternoon. Heaven!
Four random facts about me:
1. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre. I used to perform, a long time ago. Now I just act like I know what I’m doing!
2. I’m addicted to reading magazines. I subscribe to all kinds: Time, Ladies Home Journal, Psychology Today, McCall’s Quilting, Country Home, Cooking Light, Mary Engelbreit’s Home Companion, etc., etc., etc.
3. I am a history buff, and find the cultural and social history from 1890-1950 to be especially fascinating.
4. I love the Christmas season. Everything about it: the decorations, the smells, gift giving, the carols. I usually start listening to Christmas music in August. Yes, really.
* * * * *
Ok, that's it for me. Please feel free to play along and tell us four things about you.
Until next time...